Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to New Zealand Marine Distribution Limited, TA Parker Marine Group. Your access to and use of all information on this website including the purchase of any product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
1. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of an inaccurate description, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
2. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
3. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
4. Freight and Shipping are additional charges and are calculated at time of purchase.
5. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address and telephone contact number. We undertake to take due care with this information; however, in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
6. We undertake to respond to your request/order within 24 hours of receipt of said request/order
7. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title of the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Payment for your order is required before being dispatched to you.
8. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
Ordering Procedure for Goods
9. Your order must contain your name, email address, mobile number and any other information requested.
10. Once your order has been processed we will send you an email confirming your details and the goods ordered, along with an invoice for payment.
11. The dispatch of the goods from New Zealand Marine Distribution Limited, TA Parker Marine Group, will be made once your payment has been received.
12. We provide no warranty as to the availability of goods advertised through this website.
13. Any information on this website is up to date at the time it is posted on the website but is subject to variation at any time without notice.
Payment for Goods
14. We will only accept credit card payment of orders placed through this website, via PayPal. New Zealand Marine Distribution Limited, will appear on cardholder statements for any payments made via the PayPal payment gateway on this website.
15. You will be liable for all orders placed using your credit card details and agree to indemnify New Zealand Marine Distribution Limited against any losses, claims or damages arising from the use or misuse of your credit card details by any other person.
16. Prices are quoted as exclusive of goods and services tax, duties and other charges imposed or levied in New Zealand in connection with the supply of goods. Prices are exclusive of freight or shipping charges.
17. Ownership and title in the goods does not pass to you until we have received payment in full.
Order Cancellation Due to Error
18. Where a product has been listed with an incorrect description or misleading information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction and we will immediately refund your purchase in full.
Site Access and content
19. While New Zealand Marine Distribution Limited has endeavoured to ensure that the information provided is free from error, no member of New Zealand Marine Distribution Limited warrants its accuracy, adequacy or completeness, and no member of the aforementioned company shall be responsible or liable for any error in, or omission from, the information provided on our website.
We reserve the right to make changes to the information provided at any time and without notice.
20. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1962, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
21. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written
permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
22. We reserve our right to increase or decrease our prices without prior notice at any time.
23. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
24. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
25. From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Limitation of Liability
26. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods again or payment of the costs of having those goods supplied again.
27. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied.